Deck 11 Info Required Please

Hello all,

We have sailed on our last two cruises with princess - however for 25th wedding aniversary in 2010 we thought we would would go on the 'biggest' ship. We have booked back to back Eastern / western caribbean. The deck we have chosen is deck 11 - cabin No 11222 - this looks like it's a good mid ship position, however I've been looking at the deck plan and that opposite our cabin there is a 'blank space' - could this be the laundary room or service area for the cabin stewart's....I'm just a little concerned about the noise...I appreciate it early days, but if anyone has any info as to what this area opposite our cabin is, it would be very much appriciated.:)

Many Thanks,

Joe

11222 eh? We're 11202/11204(connecting) and 11236. I like the position personally, in the middle of all the action and not too long of a walk to the elevators. As far as the sometimes feared white spaces go..we can only wait to see. Have fun on your cruise!

We are in 12220 that is right across from the same white space. At first I thought this would be an open area where you could look down into Central Park on Deck 8. If you look on Decks 10-14, the cabins to the left and right of this white space are Central Park view cabins, and it appears that the "viewing area" line goes right past that white space as well...

Archived