Back to work after wonderful LOS cruise!

This was my first cruise so, I was not too sure what to expect!

Our balcony room was wonderful, as was our stateroom attendent! The entire ship was amazing! The food in the dining room each night was wonderful. There was such a great selection!! Things I would normally never have like pear soup! Our waiter was so accomadating! He was there to make sure we had a wonderful time, which was greatly appreciated! Always had a smile on his face! Although we did have a rude couple at our table that would constantly ask for extra food before receiving their dinner. Asked for 3rds the night they had lobster tails! The Head Waiter had to come over to our table to tell them they couldn't have any more! That he will give them anything else, but we were main dining so they needed to be sure they had enought for second seating!!Order 4 desserts, take a few bites out of each and leave the rest! EVERY night!!! What a waste! At the farewell dinner, the male never even stood up when they said, " If you enjoyed your waiter and the hard work they did, please stand and give them a round of applause." He said he was eating when his girlfriend said, "come on, stand up." Very igronant. I honestly could not believe my eyes! AND our waiter was close by and saw!

The shows were also great! Tony Tillman was one night... He was the best! I have never laughed so hard at any comedian! He also had a great voice!

Our CD was so full of energy! The gameshows were great! I even won one! Got a hat! The piano man in the Schooner bar wasn't the greatest singer, in my opinion, but he kept things rolling with fun!

Snorkled in St. Marteens, It wasn't sunny enough to see real good, but I did see some amazing things down there! Puerto Rico was a shopping day! It was great once you found the right section of town to shop in! Labadee... by far my favorite! I would probably never go back into the market. It was overwhelming. The locals trying to get you to buy their stuff... One grabbed me and pulled me into their section trying to seperate my boyfriend and I. My BF grabbed me and we got out of there. The beaches and hammocks were so relaxing! The Labadoozies were good, I was expecting something diferent, but it is a Pina Colada basically!

All in all... we had a wonderful time, met new friends, and will definately go back!! Oasis will be our next cruise!

Any questions, let me know!

What an amazing ship to take for a first cruise!! We will be on her June 20th.....we can't wait!! No kids (teens rather) on our cruise, they wil be at home :)

Sailed Freedom, can't wait for Liberty!

Glad to hear you had such a good experience.:D

Archived