QV Online Spa Booking grrrrrrr

BESCHER99

Hi

Just about to embark on our second cunard cruise following our QM2 trip 2 years ago we opted for the QV this time around.

Can anyone tell me what their experiences are trying to prebook spa things?

So far, I have registered on the required page and either it then errors when selecting a treatment OR it tells me nothing is available no matter what day and time I opt for.

I have tried calling 1 888 82004 (as the page says) numerous times and am told "all their staff are busy so I need to leave a message and they will call me back during business hours" but it's not really ideal for me to take personal calls with my job (especially to then start talking beauty treatments)

It seems a lousy service and I am not impressed:mad:

Any ideas on how I can pre book my (much deserved) facial?:)

I called twice in the past 2 weeks for 2 different appointments. Both times I got through right away and talked to a very friendly and competent person. Try again.

Think we may be getting a bit confused here! :confused: The OP is referring to Queen Victoria. Canyon Ranch are not on board this one, the spa is run by Hardings.

Whilst on board last week l on three occasions tried to contact them from my cabin phone without luck, all l got was a message saying that all staff were busy and to leave a message!

I eventually trooped along to the hair salon to make an appointment, really wished l hadn't bothered in the end as l was very disappointed with the outcome! :eek:

I wouldn't worry too much about pre booking, just go along when you get on board. They certainly didn't appear to be as busy as CR is on QM2.

Have a great cruise.

Jackie :)

Think we may be getting a bit confused here! :confused: The OP is referring to Queen Victoria. Canyon Ranch are not on board this one, the spa is run by Hardings.

Whilst on board last week l on three occasions tried to contact them from my cabin phone without luck, all l got was a message saying that all staff were busy and to leave a message!

I eventually trooped along to the hair salon to make an appointment, really wished l hadn't bothered in the end as l was very disappointed with the outcome! :eek:

I wouldn't worry too much about pre booking, just go along when you get on board. They certainly didn't appear to be as busy as CR is on QM2.

Have a great cruise.

Jackie :)

DOH! you're right, missed that one.

Last year on QV I had to wait to book treatments once on board and had no problems. Still like QM2's spa much better though.

On our QV trip I had pre booked, on line, a massage for the first day. I never had any confirmation that the booking was successful. I then promptly forgot I had made the booking until the 2nd day of the cruise. When I called the spa, apparently the booking had been made, and I had missed it. They were very nice about it and didn't charge me. I was able to make another booking (and several more) without any problems. It was difficult to get a good time for getting my hair done, and a manicure on a formal night, but otherwise, being flexible about the timing, there was no problem with booking. The spa wasn't fantastic, but was certainly very acceptable. Enjoy your much earned facial!:)

Thansk everyone for your assistance.

I tried again today to book and again on line crashed and by phone "all staff dealing with customers" so I called Cunard directly.

Told the helpful man that I was not impressed with the service and he noted that and took all my details and said he will sort out the booking for me.

So faith in Cunards service restored for me:)

Archived