Facebook groups

xocatie94

Has anyone ever made a facebook group for people going on their cruise to join? I'm kind of conpemplating making one for my upcoming cruise in July. I'm thinking its a good way to meet teens who I will be cruising with.

Catie, I'm not a teen but Mom to one. A Facebook group is a good idea if people know to find you. You should also check and see if there's a Roll Call posted here on Cruise Critic for your ship and sailing. If you're going in July, it's probable that there are parents of teens already posting and you can exchange information and meet up via e mails or facebook. My daughter has found teens on our sailing doing this.

Go to the link below. Pick the cruise line then ship. Find your sailing date.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=34

• 2 weeks later...
Catie, I'm not a teen but Mom to one. A Facebook group is a good idea if people know to find you. You should also check and see if there's a Roll Call posted here on Cruise Critic for your ship and sailing. If you're going in July, it's probable that there are parents of teens already posting and you can exchange information and meet up via e mails or facebook. My daughter has found teens on our sailing doing this.

Go to the link below. Pick the cruise line then ship. Find your sailing date.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=34

I know a fellow cruiser from one of our roll call threads set up a website and put all of us on it-we found the info because he had a link to it in his profile.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived