Names of the suites and penthouses on the NCL Pearl

kdzkatz

I don't think I ever saw that thread. I know it can't be the same for all ships as there are different classes that offer a different configuration of rooms. If you are sailing the Pearl you can see the room plaque with this link. I am not aware of weather or not they name the same room numbers the same on all ncl ships but I wanted to cover the one I was just on. I know I would have like to see the pics of the actual room plaque when I was waiting for my ship to sail, thus I took pics of them for other like myself. :p:D

If you call and ask NCL they don't even know that the suites HAVE names. Typical.

The names do seem to be the same for the same class of ship though, from what I saw on the othter thread. I was looking for the Emerald suite since it is my last name.

I was excited to see this thread.... but where are the AA Owner's Suites?! :( 10504, 10004, 9504 and 9004?? We'll be in 10004 next April. But thanks for all your work tracking these down.

Silly me, keep forgetting the suite number, I think my mind has switched into vacation mode! We are staying in Hibiscus!! 14008

Sorry Passion Flower suite dweller, hope I didn't make you panic!

I was excited to see this thread.... but where are the AA Owner's Suites?! :( 10504, 10004, 9504 and 9004?? We'll be in 10004 next April. But thanks for all your work tracking these down.

OH NO!!! I forgot to get the Owners suites!!! I am soooo sorry as I wante to cover everything AB and above at least. I guess I will have to cruise on the Pearl again so I can get those pics and see if the AE,AD and AC suites have names too. I feel bad and incomplete now as I wanted to share this info with all and now I want to know the names of the owners suites :confused::( Another reason to cruise though so I can complete my quest :):D

OH NO!!! I forgot to get the Owners suites!!! I am soooo sorry as I wante to cover everything AB and above at least. I guess I will have to cruise on the Pearl again so I can get those pics and see if the AE,AD and AC suites have names too. I feel bad and incomplete now as I wanted to share this info with all and now I want to know the names of the owners suites :confused::( Another reason to cruise though so I can complete my quest :):D

That's okay... they are kind of out of the way. And yes, now you will have to cruise on the Pearl again, oh darn! ;)

Archived