Pearl Courtyard Villa concierge question

bjrunner

For those of you who have stayed in a Courtyard Villa (A3), did the concierge contact you before the cruise? Did you contact the concierge before the cruise?

Thanks!

Betty

For those of you who have stayed in a Courtyard Villa (A3), did the concierge contact you before the cruise? Did you contact the concierge before the cruise?

Thanks!

Betty

None of the above for most. Normally you will meet your concierge in the vip lounge before you board the ship. Some who have cruised with the same concierge do in fact have their email.

Thanks!

Betty

We just got back from our Alaska cruise on the Pearl 5/24-5/31 and stayed in an A3. We hadn't made contact or heard from our consierge prior to the cruise. We had Karan and he is completely amazing. You will love the court yard! It's so peaceful.

Stayed in the GV twice and never heard from the concierge in advance. After boarding, I could see why. They are BUSY every minute. Anca on the Star said she normally received about 20 phone calls during her 30 minute lunch! Lots of juggling to keep all those balls in the air for the current cruise - I would guess they don't start thinking about the next one until they are standing in the terminal greeting new passengers.

The concierge service with RCCL is very different but once on RCCL we heard from the concierge in advance, asking if there were any reservations she could make for us. We were staying in an owner's suite.

Thanks!

Betty

Ryan from the Philippines will be your concierge. He will be filling in for Karan who will leave on vacation the day your cruise begins. But I am sure if he is training with Karan, Ryan will be fabulous. Karan will return to the Pearl 9/2, and will just barely still be on board by the time we get to the Pearl in March.

Karan will return to the Pearl 9/2, and will just barely still be on board by the time we get to the Pearl in March.

I meant to say Karan will return on 9/20, but when I went back to correct, CC crashed (or at least I couldn't get back in). :D :D

Archived