Under 18 shore excursions in Puerto Rico

Nekochan

So, I went on the Carnival website tonight to look up shore excursions in PR for my upcoming cruise. The 2 tours I'd be interested are either the Flamenco dancer thingy or the Bacardi rum factory tour. I'll be travelling with my 14 yo son, and was wondering why they have children's prices listed, but then say minimum age is 18. He would really enjoy the flamenco dancing (I think) - he loves anything with music. Anyone know if 14 yo kids can go to the flamenco show?

So, I went on the Carnival website tonight to look up shore excursions in PR for my upcoming cruise. The 2 tours I'd be interested are either the Flamenco dancer thingy or the Bacardi rum factory tour. I'll be travelling with my 14 yo son, and was wondering why they have children's prices listed, but then say minimum age is 18. He would really enjoy the flamenco dancing (I think) - he loves anything with music. Anyone know if 14 yo kids can go to the flamenco show?

Just fyi, we spent 2 weeks in PR last year and had no issue bringing our 16 yr old DD and friend into the Bacardi factory. It is not prohibited by Bacardi for them to enter.

Where are they holding the flamenco show? A restaurant?

Archived