Anyone Sailing In Less Than 30 Days??

jackpine

Pamssanity...You will LOVE the Mariner! I've been on her several times and she is a beautiful ship. Don't miss the Ice show, Don't miss the parades (they have two of them throughout the week on the Royal Promenade), Do take time to enjoy all the amenities on the ship. If you can afford $20 per person one night, DO go to Chops Grille for dinner once. It's a wonderful dining experience! Do make sure you go to the QUEST game show held in Studio B (Ice Rink) on whatever night they have it. It's loads of fun! Do take time to relax and live it up!

Anyone going on the Explorer OF The Seas on 1/30/05? I can't wait! I LOVE the ships! Let me hear from you if you are going...Thanks!

We aren't really doing Disney this time. Just a dinner at Whispering Canyon and maybe Downtown Disney. We were going to do Disney, but then chose to do the cruise. We have been to Disney 4 times in 4 years (twice last year!), so I think we can pass it up this time. It will be hard though as we all LOVE Disney (and our favorite restaurant is IN EPCOT!). But, my best friend lives down in FL, so we will see her and her family and that really is the most important part of the trip.

Archived