Guarantee assigned 8 months from departure

Cozzette2

Wow, I was so surprised today when I logged on to MY Princess and found that we have already been assigned our cabin.

We booked a BA guarantee last April for our Feb. 2010 cruise on the Island Princess to the Panama Canal. We haven't even paid yet and since it is so far out I didn't count on seeing a cabin assignment for months.

I have been looking every few days to see what BA cabins were available and since day one there has never been any cabins in that catagory.

So, where did this cabin mysteriously come from. We are in C522. I am happy with the location but I know it is early and could change again.

So, should I have it marked as no changes or hang in and see if we move up to a mini suite? I am kind of unsure because the Carribean deck is a pretty sweet location with a nice big deck and if we had a mini what if it is in a poor location or one of the minis with no balcony.

Kris

I would probably be better off to ask for no upgrades and be happy with the cabin that we have. I was just so surprised when it looked like there was nothing in that catagory and then to be assigned so early.

It is fine with me, it is nice to know where you will be.

Kris

Archived