Where do those extra beds hang

Cozzette2

We have just been assigned our cabin and it has a red dot indicating that it can sleep 3 or 4. I am having a hard time visualizing where those fold down beds hang since the last cabin we had, the bathroom was on one side of the bed and the dressing table was on the other.

Are those cabins configured totally different?

Don't know which ship you mean? On some ships they come down from the ceiling, on others they flip out from the wall. We were just on Sea Princess and they flipped out from the wall. The bathroom is just at the entrance to the cabin.

We will be on the Island. On our last cruise on the Dawn I don't know where in that cabin layout they would have gone, unless they come down from the ceiling.

It will actually be nice to have that option. we are traveling with my SIL and her family. Now if they need a date night maybe the kids can bunk with us [ or not:rolleyes:]

Kris

We have just been assigned our cabin and it has a red dot indicating that it can sleep 3 or 4. I am having a hard time visualizing where those fold down beds hang since the last cabin we had, the bathroom was on one side of the bed and the dressing table was on the other.

Are those cabins configured totally different?

1st - inside quad

2nd pic - mini-suite

3rd pic - balcony and it woud be aganist that facing wall

Hope this helps

2055754130101627832S425x425Q85.jpg2230889180101627832S425x425Q85.jpg2640914000101627832S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. I did a search and it looks like they come down from the ceiling, how clever.

Did you stay in all of those different cabins?

Thanks, Kris

No, just the balcony cabin. At the end of my cruise I had extra time, so I took pics of the different cabins (after paz checked out) to share.

See my album for more cabin pics.

Archived