cabin number disappeared

rmmm

I went on the HAL website to book another shore excursion and I noticed that my cabin number has disappeared (it came up the first time I booked my first shore excursion and when I log onto my account and click on my bookings my cruise isn't listed. Does anyone know the reason for this?

when I log onto my account and click on my bookings my cruise isn't listed. Does anyone know the reason for this?

That sound scary. You did book the cruise online, otherwise it wouldn't show up anyway. Did you miss final payment? Is it too late to check in online and you didn't do that? If there isn't anything I'd call HAL!

I paid the full cruise at back in April and have already received my cruise documents. I was able to go on and look at my shore excursions page and see the one that I have already paid for but the cabin number is gone and so is the actually booking.

My cabin number did the same and I had no problem.

However I booked a guarantee. For a while no cabin. Then a cabin. Then no cabin. Then a cabin and then luggage tags to go with it. I thought I might not get my cabin until I got to the pier as this can also happen.

Email customer service and ask what is going on in case there is a problem.

If you didn't book your cruise on-line, your booking will not be accessible on line.You will only be able to book shore excursions, do the on-line check, order gifts and make restaurant reservations online.

I booked on-line and could see my booking. Then I called HAL to take advantage of a sale and they had to "re-book' us. After that I could not access our booking online. They told me to expect that.

We booked ours thru our TA and we can still see our cabin number. I have gone to the site almost everyday (in fact just a little while ago) and our cabin number is still listed. . .but then again, we requested the cabin at time of booking. Don't know if that makes a difference. . .

Archived