I miss the Miracle so much....

trock

ahuh... yep.. lol

Get my email?

Yes but had company in and out all morning so I'll respond on Monday. Boss doesn't appreciate personal mail or CC, LOL.

Beer:30 for me and I suspect at least 4 posts down by monday.:rolleyes:

Have a great weekend all....

Seriously?? this is probably the 4th CTN we have done.. love it!

I LOVE that first day at sea as a time to unwind. When it's ALSO your last day thinking about getting off, ....UGH!

With VIP embarkation and debarkation, and it was free, maybe I would consider it.

Hey Slash... this one??:confused:

Yep this would be the one.

OT...you've done 4 CTNs? I have to agree with Pete I think although I have never done one of these. Seems to me it would be kind of like drinking 2 beers...ya know?

Yea.. its a 40minute train ride for me..

Some people like to go into the city for a night or two.. i rather do these.. gets me on the ship!

I dont understand what is not worth it? waiting on line?? the price?? (CHEAP compared to a city hotel!)

This one is two nights! :)

It would not be worth it if I had to 'travel' to get to the pier...

Yea.. its a 40minute train ride for me..

Some people like to go into the city for a night or two.. i rather do these.. gets me on the ship!

I dont understand what is not worth it? waiting on line?? the price?? (CHEAP compared to a city hotel!)

This one is two nights! :)

It would not be worth it if I had to 'travel' to get to the pier...

Yeah...if it was that easy it would be a nice get away.

:cool:

I'm thinking he may mean anticipating cruise day knowing he's got to get right back off?...Pete?

That's it! PCD while you're still on board!

I thought so. :D

I start feeling that on a 9 day cruise... no getting around it..:p

Oh hush.:cool:

Well, I priced the CTN on the Dream for 5 of us as eldest dd will be back at college and guess what? close to 2g for us in a cabin that works!

I actually called DH away from C-Span to check it out....it didn't take me long to come to my senses either. A cousin of mine told me how much fun he and DW had on a CTN out of NYC, just the 2 of them, and it sounded great...until the cost.

For those who want to know,,,,,we won't leave the kids overnight without the eldest being around for the following reasons:

1. The younger ones are too young to be alone

2. Even if the remote thought of leaving them with DH's family ever crossed our minds....we wouldn't......as they would never be the same again! Don't ask!

We rarely do long weekends either as they are costly....but we always do great long vacations on The Cape, Disney and of course cruises!!!!!:)

And no, we will not give up our 2 or 3 week vactions in order to do long weekends!:D

Archived