Drink Prices on Triumph

Going on the Triumph on the 15th and was wondering how much it costs for frozen drinks and beer. Do they have buckets of beer where you buy 5 and get one free?

Do they have drinks of the day?

Does anyone have any good drink ideas. Looking to try something different for a change :eek:

Thanks in advance for any replies ;)

~~Debbie~~

Going on the Triumph on the 15th and was wondering how much it costs for frozen drinks and beer. Do they have buckets of beer where you buy 5 and get one free?

Do they have drinks of the day?

Does anyone have any good drink ideas. Looking to try something different for a change

Thanks in advance for any replies ;)

~~Debbie~~

Hi, not sure how much frozen drinks cost. They do sell buckets of beer for approx. 21$ (maybe 22 by now). You only get 4 - 16oz. beers sold in red & blue aluminum bottles (Bud, Bud Light) & Miller (i think) ,sold in plastic bottles. You can also buy Coors Light in 12oz. cans for approx. 4$ -4.50$ each. You only save a little buying the buckets but some savings is better than nothing. They also charge a extra tax when they're in Miami so do your heavy drinking out at sea ;). They do have drink of the day specials too ,it changes daily. I think you can buy a card or voucher in advance for 4-5 DODs for a slightly reduced cost. For special drinks it's Margarittas for me, the Whiskey Sours aren't too bad either :D.Of course the Funship drinks are pretty tasty too ;). Have a good one :). J & B :cool:

Archived