Vancouver Airport

Bastet

My husband and I end our cruise in Vancouver but don't fly out until 10PM so that we can spend some time there. What can we do with our luggage? I'm assuming that we can take the checked luggage to the airport and check it in, but what about any carry on luggage. I sure don't want to carry it around with me. Any ideas? :confused:

You can't take your luggage to the airport only to check it. That's not the way the system works in Vancouver. When you go to the airport to ultimately fly out, you will have to wait in long lines to go through the process.

Long, long lines! Don't cut yourself short on time to do so! I've seen plenty of people get stuck in those lines and miss flights.

Long, long lines! Don't cut yourself short on time to do so! I've seen plenty of people get stuck in those lines and miss flights.

For a 10pm flight you will probably have to wake the customs officer up...the recommended time to arrive at YVR for an international flight is 2 hrs if you really want to be safe than allow 2.5 hrs.

Thats true. Sweetie and I flew out on seperate airlines and he had to enter the line towards customs right then after checking bags. They would not allow him to wait with me untill my airlines counter opened for business.:(

Archived