Mini Golf & Rock Climbing

My husband did the rock climbing wall on EOS a few times. You just show up at the scheduled times; you don't sign up in advance. I think he sometimes had to wait between 10-20 minutes, but thought it was well worth it. As for mini golf, you can go whenever you want and we never had to wait. There are clubs and balls left out for you to pick up and return as you like.

I'm traveling on EOS in August and am wondering....

Do you have to sign up to mini golf or rock climb in advance? What is the line like? Is it a hassle to wait?

Thanks!

You do have to sign a waiver before you are allowed to rock climb the first time (or ice skate or inline skate). They stopped letting people sign the waivers 15 minutes before the wall was supposed to close for the day (and 15 before skating was over as well). Never saw a huge line for it. When the DW did the rock wall, she had 4 people in front of her and it was less than a 10 minute wait. For mini-golf, they just have balls and putters and the score cards available to take and play whenever, 24/7.

The mini-golf is at your leisure. I have seen sign-ups for the wall IF it is extremely busy. Othertimes, there is just a line next to the railing. It sometimes just depends who is running the sports deck on your particular sailing.

My husband did the rock climbing wall on EOS a few times. You just show up at the scheduled times; you don't sign up in advance. I think he sometimes had to wait between 10-20 minutes, but thought it was well worth it. As for mini golf, you can go whenever you want and we never had to wait. There are clubs and balls left out for you to pick up and return as you like.
I'd say the very same thing. I didn't think the wait for the climbing wall was bad at all -- it allows time to watch others, which is helpful before attempting it yourself.

By the way, I did ring the bell!

Archived