Captain Your Own River Boat

PinkJellyFish06

• 2 weeks later...

If Hammerhead watersports are involved I would run away! Went diving with them in Belize. very unsafe very unorganized. In fact we had to wait an extra 20 mins to go diving because they took our diving boat up river to drop off a couple of the captain your own boat people. some people in our group didnt even get to do the excursion they booked and paid for (manatees) because they didn't have a guide for them. look for my other posts if you want details.

• 2 weeks later...
I got the same response, and I did respond to them with my misunderstanding, and got know where. What day are you hoping for we are cruising Valor on the 26th of July

So did you wind up going with this excursion? If so, did they get in touch with you to confirm or did you have to keep bugging?

We're on RCL's Enchantment and will be in Belize on Oct. 15. I still haven't heard squat from them so I've booked a cave tubing excursion so that we get something. I've done the cave tubing before so was looking for something a little different, but didn't want just another beach day or snorkelling. The two gals (21 yr. old) that I'm sailing with aren't super brave - I would have gone for the zip line and the cave tubing. HA - sure hope those two can keep up with Mom!!

We will be in Belize in early October on the Glory. I thought this tour might be a good option for a 4 year old (ruled out the cave tubing because she gets scared easily.) When I emailed Coral Breeze they said that this tour would be boring for a 4 y.o. Anyone out there done it with small kids?

Thanks,

Deborah

I emailed Coral Breeze today asking if they had met their minimum for Oct. 15th. They just replied that they HAD and that we're now welcome to join them.

Geesh - you'd think they would contact us when they know we were waiting for this excursion instead of making us keep in contact with them.

Now I'll go back to the girls and see what they want to do: cave tubing or this excursion. I have half a mind to just stick with the tubing but since two of us have done that before.....well we'll see what the girls say.

Just wanted to let the rest of you know. Don't expect them to contact you. Email them once in a while and keep asking if the minimum number has been met yet for your date.

Archived