Carnival Sensation - 3 on the floor beds for elderly people

ms simba

What type of cabin would I have to book if there are three older people going. Right now I have Cabin E56 booked for my sister and I (both handicapped). However, my nephew might want to join us. So would it be better to get a cabin that has three beds (no bunk beds or pullmans). Or would it be cheaper to get him a 1A cabin?

Well, you have two choices. You can book a cabin that allowed a rollaway, not sure E56 allows you to book 3 in the cabin, you would have to consult whomever you booked with. Mid deck Empress is very convenient. We were in E123 on Ecstasy, a sister ship and it was a handicapped cabin.

The ONLY cabins I see on the deck plans that hold 3/4 are cat 11 and cat 12s, suites (that have a convertible sofa as you mentioned). I would guess a suite would cost more than getting the 3rd person a 1A by himself.

You might have to move to the back of Empress deck if you wanted your cabin near the 1A, there are some in the aft of Empress deck, one twin with one upper.

The suites are on Verandah Deck that have a single convertable sofa and on Upper deck that have a double convertible sofa that hold 4 people. Usually suites run about double the price you are now paying per person for your inside cabin.

Your cheapest option is to book a cabin which allows a rollaway. They dont show which ones allow that on the deck plans, so you would have to call to find which ones allow it.

Archived