**Jerseygirl79**

I showed my fiance your pictures this weekend, and he's finally agreed that a cruise wedding would be perfect for us! So, thank you!

How did you do the tuxes for the guys? Did they rent them from Carnival?

I'm so happy for you!!!! Congratulations! It was a blast and I wouldn't have done it any other way.

My husband wanted a mandarin style tux. They only rent them in the stores. So we rented his guys tuxes and purchased his online. It was about $160ish to rent theirs and we purchased his for $250.

We got his shirt at a local store and purchased his shoes online, but when I saw the rented shoes the guys were wearing were shiney tuxedo shoes, I rented him a pair for the wedding.

Before the guys got off the ship he changed his shoes so they could return them with their tuxes the next day.

He wore his tux (or some variation of it) again for the formal nights on the ship (we had 2).

I told him he should probably buy his...his guys are his 2 brothers, my brother and his best friend, and as of right now it's looking like all of them will be going on the cruise with us.

Do you know how much Carnival charges for rentals?

My girls are wearing black dresses (our colors are black, white and red because I want to wear my late grandmother's ruby jewelry) that they're picking out themselves, so I'm thinking we may be able to get away with the guys just wearing suits instead.

I'm getting married in 7 days onboard the Carnival Inspiration out of Tampa. My colors will also be red, white, and black! :)

Our groomsmen rented their tuxes from Men's Wearhouse/TUX in the mall for about $170, and then the groom's was free! They were allowed to extend the return date until we get back from the cruise- free of charge! (all the groomsmen are sailing with us).

Just a little FYI. ;)

I'm getting married in 7 days onboard the Carnival Inspiration out of Tampa. My colors will also be red, white, and black! :)

Our groomsmen rented their tuxes from Men's Wearhouse/TUX in the mall for about $170, and then the groom's was free! They were allowed to extend the return date until we get back from the cruise- free of charge! (all the groomsmen are sailing with us).

Just a little FYI. ;)

Congratulations! Thanks...I'll have to check that out. I think we have a Men's Wearhouse around here.

Congratulations! Thanks...I'll have to check that out. I think we have a Men's Wearhouse around here.

We rented his guys tuxes from Men's Warehouse, but they wanted to charged twice the rental for an extension. If they'll do it for you that wouuld be awesome! Otherwise, I'd go with suits. For the price of most rentals you could get a nice suit and then have it for later.

I don't remember the price of the tuxedo rentals from Carnival, but they were comprable to what you'd spend in the store.

Just a little FYI. ;)

7 days!!!! You must be so excited. Congratulations. Can't wait to read all about it.

Archived