Wonder Wine Policy Carry On

macbest

I know this type of question has been asked before, but can someone please tell me the current policy for hand carrying wine on board either at Port Canaveral or in US ports such as Key West. Is it allowed? Do they hassle you? Is there a limit? i.e., can I bring a carry on with 6 bottles on board?

We are going to be on the 10 day Wonder Saturday and want to get the latest on this issue from those that have travelled recently and have done so.

Unlike most other lines, Disney doesn't have restrictions on carry-aboard alcohol. They don't want you to bring aboard hard-sided coolers though and they have a lousy corkage fee if you want to drink your own wine with meals.

No hassles, no worries.

• 7 months later...

So they don't restrict how many bottles or wine or other forms of alcohol at all? I'm used to packing the rum and other liquors in my luggage, I love Bailey's in my coffee...so I can put that in my carry on as well as my wine??:D :D :D :D

So they don't restrict how many bottles or wine or other forms of alcohol at all? I'm used to packing the rum and other liquors in my luggage, I love Bailey's in my coffee...so I can put that in my carry on as well as my wine??:D :D :D :D

You can bring just about anything you want with you in a carryon or a soft side cooler. Do not put ice in the cooler and just roll it on for your carryon.

Your room attendant will be glad to provide you with ice for the cooler. They will bring you wine glasses and even a corkscrew. The corkscrew they bring is the restaurant type though. One way to get by the corkage fee at dinner is to bring your own glass of wine from your room. They will not care nor will they know where it came from! Just leave your glass and request another one from your room attendant! Or just go up to a bar and ask for glasses.

WOO HOO!! Thanks so much for that great info! Hubby already made a trip to Sam's Club and bought one with wheels! He is so much more excited now about our cruise, as we can spend our "extra" money on other things and not on a bar tab!! 3 CHEERS TO DISNEY for this wise move!! Just another thing that makes them better than the other cruise lines!!:rolleyes:

WOO HOO!! Thanks so much for that great info! Hubby already made a trip to Sam's Club and bought one with wheels! He is so much more excited now about our cruise, as we can spend our "extra" money on other things and not on a bar tab!! 3 CHEERS TO DISNEY for this wise move!! Just another thing that makes them better than the other cruise lines!!:rolleyes:

Yes Disney is wonderful. Can't wait to board her in 2 weeks!!

Archived