Whale Watching Tour using Toursaver

seamare

Does anyone have the email address or phone number for the outfit that appears in the Alaskan Toursaver book for this excursion in Juneau. I am wanting to purchase this book but I'm hesitant to do so until I talk with the company and make sure that I can use this coupon. Some say that they only allow so many coupons per triip. Also if anyone has the phone number for the Bearing Sea Crab out of Ketchikan - that is also one I would like to us if I purchase the book. Thank You.

What justification do they have for limiting the number of coupons they take per day?

Many (most) of the offers in the toursaver book are capacity controlled. The tour operator can't profitably extend a half price offer to too many customers. Some of the offers actually say they only accept one coupon per day. Others aren't as specific.

No different then airlines and hotels which limit the number of deeply discounted seats/rooms.

• 2 weeks later...

Captain Louis

I was with Russell and Danielle this past week while sailing on Radiance. They were both awesome and fun! Please tell them seeing the eagles turned out to be the highlight of our cruise and that's saying a lot!!

Paula, David & Claudia

Archived