Jr. suite price

I am booked for Jan.23 2010 deck 12 ocean side D-2 and thought I would call to see if they had any jr. :eek:suites on my deck open and they didn't but they did on lower decks so I asked what was the rate! $2876.00 for a Jr. suite. That is a $1,500 difference from what we paid per person. I can't believe what the rates have gone up to.

The published fares for Oasis and Allure have been way over the top. They may be trying to strike while the iron is hot but they will never be able to maintain those prices. I believe their strategy is to let the faithful cruise fanatics book at these exorbitant rates and then when they need to fill the ship offer "New Booking Only" reduced rates.

The published fares for Oasis and Allure have been way over the top. They may be trying to strike while the iron is hot but they will never be able to maintain those prices. I believe their strategy is to let the faithful cruise fanatics book at these exorbitant rates and then when they need to fill the ship offer "New Booking Only" reduced rates.

Doubt they will offer as New Bookings Only and piss off their loyals....think they will just reduce rates like they normally do if they need to fill her and honor the drop like always....why should it be any different.

Believe me I hope I am wrong. I am one of those fanatics who have booked a seven day Caribbean cruise during a serious economic downturn at the highest rate I have ever paid! My Oasis D1 fare has only increased since I booked it soon after bookings opened.

Archived