Where can I reprint Luggage Tags

ajohnstu

Does anyone have a link to the electronic luggage labels so I can print out some new ones. As I have now changed cabin and am on the opposite site of the ship I would like to print new ones.

I can't find them on the NCL site

ta

some people just cross out the old cabin number and write in the new ones. another suggestion is to just wait until you get there and get blank tags from the porters. you can call NCL and ask for them to send you the correct ones or even make your own.

but there is no place to reprint them.

Our cabin changes have always been on the same deck, in a similiar area. I usually take a computer label and cut it to fit over the room number. Write in the new cabin number with a marker. The luggage tag is still color coded for the same part of the ship.

Does anyone know what the color means on these tags? If you use the same tags after being upgraded from a BA Deck 10 to a mini Deck 11 and just change the cabin number, will our luggage find us? Does color signify different floors or location (aft, forward, etc)? Does anyone know for sure? No one at NCL can tell me an answer.

Does anyone know what the color means on these tags? If you use the same tags after being upgraded from a BA Deck 10 to a mini Deck 11 and just change the cabin number, will our luggage find us? Does color signify different floors or location (aft, forward, etc)? Does anyone know for sure? No one at NCL can tell me an answer.

I certainly would not worry about the COLOR at all. When we print out our luggage tags with our printer they are always just black and white and on our many cruises we have always received our luggage. Just make sure the correct cabin number is written clearly on your tags.

If nothing arrives, one can easily buy luggage tags at every Walmart and Walgreens. Luggage tags are not a new invention.....

NCL has luggage tags at the dock when you board the ship. One could go as far as writing your cabin number on an index card....

I liked the suggestion of using a computer label, or a folder label....

Log into NCL.com. Next, click on My NCL (upper right hand corner). When you get to your page, your cruise will be listed. Click "E Docs" and you will see a link for luggage tags - click on that and then print.

Archived