Dawn Bermuda Bus/Ferry Pass

PEPI2

• 2 weeks later...
You buy the pass at the dockyard. There is a gift shop right by the main bus stop that sells them. Cash only so be sure to have enough on hand!

There is a Visitors Info Center as you get off the ship at Kings Wharf. You'll see the signs. You can buy the passes there' date=' then you're all set for 3 days![/quote']

Depending on when you get off the ship and when you went to get the bus may determine were to buy. On the 6/7 sailing we were the second party off at 8 AM. The VC at the dock did not open until 8:30 AM, but we wanted to catch the 8:20 AM bus 7 to Horseshoe Bay. So we went to the gift shop (which is also a VC) after you get off the pier next to the bus stop (across from the red phone booths). That location opened at 8 AM and we caught the bus on time and were one of the first at the beach. :cool:

The cost was $28 adults and $14 child for a 3 day bus/ferry pass.

Hey 2Cruise! Welcome back! Hope you had a GREAT cruise:D

Thanks KerCar. We did have a great time! I haven't had the time to sit down and write my review yet. But, I promise I will! The only thing I have to say is that the trip was very wet :( We had about a day and a half of sun. The rest of the time was either cloudy, windy, or a lot of rain. BUT, I wasn't at work, nor cooking, cleaning, dishes, nor laundry. I was on a cruise ship. And, that's all that matters!

Archived