Pictures of food

junebug8

I absolutely LOVE the pictures of the food that many of you post during your review. Makes my mouth water most of the time.:D I am wondering though, what do your tablemates (obviously people you just met) think of you taking pics of the food? Of course, they probably smile and realize you are posting a review on CC!:D

I'm usually dining with people I'm cruising with but I take pictures of food everywhere. When dining with people who don't know me, I ask politely if they mind. If they do, then I don't take pictures. I also try to make sure of not to disturb people at tables next to me. If I don't get it on the first shot then thats too bad for me.

I'm usually dining with people I'm cruising with but I take pictures of food everywhere. When dining with people who don't know me, I ask politely if they mind. If they do, then I don't take pictures. I also try to make sure of not to disturb people at tables next to me. If I don't get it on the first shot then thats too bad for me.

well that sounds like a great approach. good for you.

I'm usually not the only one taking pictures of food. On one cruise when I was with my sister, I was sitting at a round table for 10 that just had 8 people in 4 different parties. One guy showed me how to take better pictures of food with my camera. And we all asked each other if anyone wanted a picture of our food before we dug in. Great conversation starters!

I absolutely LOVE the pictures of the food that many of you post during your review. Makes my mouth water most of the time.:D I am wondering though, what do your tablemates (obviously people you just met) think of you taking pics of the food? Of course, they probably smile and realize you are posting a review on CC!:D

On any average cruise only one to two percent of passengers are Cruise Critic members so it's not likely that they realize what we're doing or why but they generally find out pretty quick!

I don't know any Cruise Critic member who's not ready to tell people about this site and what we do.

I'm almost always quizzed about why I take so many pictures and what I'm going to do with them.

:)

Archived