Laundry "special" bag on longer cruises

On our last two 7 day cruises, they offered a wash & fold bag for $20.

Funny thing it was offered on the second or third day.....I don't know who would have that much laundry by just the second or third day (the special was limited to that day only) ......maybe traveling with small kids but not adults. ;)

I was wondering a similar question, we are doing a 14night B2B2B on the Enchantment in Sept 2009.

We've done B2B and longer 13night cruises and know we cant bring enough clean laundry for this whole trip.

I guess we'll have to suck it up and pay through the nose to get what we want laundered.

We just returned from a consecutive cruise on Radiance. The first was 14 days and the second was 15 days.

On both cruises the $20 special "wash & fold" bag was offered twice and it was left in our cabin on either Wednesday or Thursday of each week.

Be aware that this is limited to pajamas, socks (pair), shorts, swimwear, t-shirts and underwear. I also added my hubby's handkerchiefs by just writing "hankies" below the other items.

Last year on Legend the laundry bag special was only offered on day 3 of a 13-night cruise. We had a few things washed but thought we'd get another opportunity later for more. NOT! I kept waiting for it but finally had to send some things to be laundered at regular prices. :eek:

On HAL the have the $20 laundry bag special EVERY DAY! We used it twice on our 14-night cruise. HAL's bags were cloth so you could really stuff those things without ripping. RC's bags were paper (hopefully they changed that) so you couldn't fill them too much because they would rip. I wish RC would have the laundry bag every day. It was much easier to pack less clothes, knowing I wouldn't have to spend $$$ on either an extra suitcase for clothes or for a laundry bill.

Archived