Golden Carice c625 ?

planb

We were on the Golden Caribe deck last week, cabin C255. We loved the huge balcony that Caribe offers. The cabin was a bit forward for my liking as it meant a long walk to the aft elevators I think C625 would put you pretty much at the end of the mid cabins which would be very convenient.

We were on the Golden Caribe deck last week, cabin C255. We loved the huge balcony that Caribe offers. The cabin was a bit forward for my liking as it meant a long walk to the aft elevators I think C625 would put you pretty much at the end of the mid cabins which would be very convenient.

We're booked in C255 on the Golden Princess for our Alaska cruise. Did you happen to take any pictures of your room or the balcony that you'd be willing to share? Thanks in advance!

Any info pros cons on this room. Going for longer cruise in this cabin too. Thanks:rolleyes:

Caribe 625 is a BA balcony slightly forward of the aft elevators. Nothing special; just like all the other balcony cabins, except with a larger balcony which is 1/2 covered and 1/2 exposed.

All the Caribe deck balcony cabins on any Grand Class ship are pretty much identical - the cabin interior is the same as any other Category B (balcony) cabin and the balcony is sized 9 ft wide x 9 ft deep with ceiling cover over half the balcony depth. Balconies on higher decks are sized 9 x 5.

If you find a picture of any Caribe cabin/balcony, it will look exactly like yours as long as not a handicapped accessible cabin.

We're booked in C255 on the Golden Princess for our Alaska cruise. Did you happen to take any pictures of your room or the balcony that you'd be willing to share? Thanks in advance!

Yes, we have some pics. email me at chrisiscruisin@yahoo.com and I will email you what I have. when do you go? The cabin was very nice, balcony large.

Archived