excursions

Does anyone have any good advice which are the best excursions to go on for the baltic/russia cruise, there are loads to choose from, and hopefully someone can recommend the best of the bunch.

We would like to try at least one excursion in each country, maybe two in russia.:)

Sorry I can't be of much help. The Baltics cruise is on my bucket list but haven't made it yet. The help I can provide is a link to the Europe board: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=192

If you haven't already, try posting your questions there. If you are torn between a couple of excursions, post a description of each one and ask for responses. Even if someone hasn't been on the RC version, they might have been on an almost identical tour through another cruiseline. Honestly, it seems like all the cruiselines use the same vendors and just give the tours slightly different names.

Have a great time.

Archived