Norwegian Sky Atlantic Deck

coll32025

Hi all, has anyone stayed on the Atlatic deck on the Norwegian sky? we are staying in Room 5006 on an upcoming trip which is towards the front of the boat and I am just trying to get an idea on how the room is. does it have a view of the ocean? i have read on some reviews of other ships that this catagory room is blocked by the life boats.its not a big deal as we don't plan on spending much time in the room, just nice to know ahead of time. :p

My family and friends have 6 of these Inside cabin rooms booked in December so i'm also curious about how they look and how spacious they are? most of us booked 3-4 (including kids) in these rooms...Does anyone have any pics?

• 4 years later...

Hi. I am planning to book a room in Atlantic Deck at Norwegian Sky. Can you confirm any of these rooms in Atlantic deck does not have obstructed view? Or I should choose # 5006 (I have read it doesn't have obstructed view.

Thanks!

Archived