I kinda feel a little bad and guilty for my PVP

I was originally booked on the Glory on the Deck 10 Panorama for a trip in Spetember, which would have been my second trip on that ship. However, after some conversations with my mom (who is also going), we decided to wait till the Glory goes thru rehab and sails out of Miami.

So we decided to travel out of Tampa on the Legend. Our PVP transfered us to the Legend (which did save a few dollars) and left us on that ships Panorama Beck (Deck 8) in the forward of the ship.

So fast forward about 2 months later... we heard a few "bad" stories about being under the Lido Deck and the motion during rough seas at the front of the ship. We decided to attempt to move rooms again. Now we are on Deck 7 Verandah just past the the Atrium.

Now saving money was never really a reason for the changes, but these moves ended up saving a few dollars. Plus this last time our PVP sounded "stumped and confused" as to why we were requesting the move.

I know enjoying the vacation is the most important thing, and Im happy for making the move. But somehow I feel as if I cheated our PVP somehow.

Any thoughts?

Don't feel bad. I booked the Freedom in a L-shaped cabin deck 7. Then decided to go for a aft wrap, booked deck 7. Then did more research and decided to changre to the aft wrap on deck 8, so 3 changes in about 2 weeks. Carnival was really nice with every change. Since the cruise is only in Dec. 2010 I had too many cabins to pick from.

I was originally booked on the Glory on the Deck 10 Panorama for a trip in Spetember,

So we decided to travel out of Tampa on the Legend. Our PVP transfered us to the Legend (which did save a few dollars) and left us on that ships Panorama Beck (Deck 8) in the forward of the ship.

So fast forward about 2 months later... we heard a few "bad" stories about being under the Lido Deck and the motion during rough seas at the front of the ship. We decided to attempt to move rooms again. Now we are on Deck 7 Verandah just past the the Atrium.

Plus this last time our PVP sounded "stumped and confused" as to why we were requesting the move.

I know enjoying the vacation is the most important thing, and Im happy for making the move. But somehow I feel as if I cheated our PVP somehow.

Any thoughts?

My thoughts are your PVP should know that there is a difference between being on Panorama Deck 10 on a Conquest class ship and Panorama Deck 8 on a Spirit class ship. I think you were right to request the change. Don't feel bad. Be proud of yourself for doing the research.

Don't feel bad, you are getting the cabin you want on the ship you want. The PVP is there to make that happen. When all is said and done, send them a thank you email for being so helpful and copy their supervisor.

Have a great trip.

Maybe your PVP sounded confused because the cabin you had booked 2nd time around forward was a great location in your PVP's mind. Dont let the stories u read scare you away from certain areas. I stayed at the front of the ship on LIDO deck on Liberty 2 yrs ago , and it was a fantastic location. Movement was not that diff that we could tell from the rest of the ship.

Archived