Azamara, Wine Packages and Jacques Van Staden

feje

We thoroughly enjoyed Jacques Van Staden's responses to the questions that were asked of him recently and hope that there will be more of this. Many people asked about whether here would be a wine package or wine card and his response seemed to be directed to Celebrity Ships, not Azamara.

Specifically, can he please answer the question - will there be a wine package or wine card on Azamara ships this year?

• 2 weeks later...
where did you find the responses?? I can't seem to find them at all!

Hi Cardonacasa !

Here is a link to the Q & A with Mr. Van Staden, which I thought was very informative. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=584 . Questions by Cruise Critic Members were asked in separate threads, and Mr. Van Staden's answers appear within each thread. I hope this helps.

We thoroughly enjoyed Jacques Van Staden's responses to the questions that were asked of him recently and hope that there will be more of this. Many people asked about whether here would be a wine package or wine card and his response seemed to be directed to Celebrity Ships, not Azamara.

Specifically, can he please answer the question - will there be a wine package or wine card on Azamara ships this year?

Hi Feje !

Celebrity mentioned they will be rolling out some pre-purchase programs later this year. It was mentioned on Page 9 of the current issue of the Captains Club Magazine. I did not see a specific response pertaining to Azamara, but I will see what I can find out for you. Stay Tuned !

Archived