So little time in Aruba

Cozzette2

We are on the Island in Feb. and are only scheduled for aruba until 1:00 and of course that doesn;t count the time to be back on board. It hardly seems worth it to try to do anything.

Has anyone else had that same short day and what did you do in aruba ?

The ship departs at 6 p.m.?

#1 spend 3 or 4 hours at Eagle Beach

#2 take a taxi tour for an hour or two and then visit the stores in downtown Oranjestad

Personally given the choice of a beautiful beach for only a few hours or staying on the ship, I would choose the beach, but that is just me. ;) :)

My itinerary has us from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM. That is such a short time to do and see the island of Aruba. I am a beach girl also so I guess a couple of hours at Eagle beach. I sure would have liked to have spent more time there.

:(

I guess I will have to get up and moving very early that day.

Kris

• 2 weeks later...

We were also in port from 7-1. We took a tour with Bully, a cabdriver. He took us all around the island and we really saw a lot for the limited amount of time we had. I highly recommend him.

We were also in port from 7-1. We took a tour with Bully, a cabdriver. He took us all around the island and we really saw a lot for the limited amount of time we had. I highly recommend him.

In that short of a period of time, you really can see a good portion of the island. If you have an idea of what you are interested in seeing, Bully can gear the tour towards that, or send you his recommendations.

Archived