Majesty Pasta Cafe menu

mary227667

They have 3 entrees a night that change daily. One entree is geared towards children but I have seen adults order it too. I believe I have seen veal, pasta with shrimp, chicken, lamb and steak pizziola on the menu. As far as the kid choices, I remember spaghetti and meat sauce and fettucine alfredo. There are 2 or 3 appetizer choices which also change. Ceasar salad is offered every night. Desserts are about 3 choices that change nightly as well.

Or just obnoxious. DH and I have sailed a number of different lines, including Regent, and we ate at the Pasta Cafe twice during our last Majesty cruise. And I'm expecting we'll enjoy it again this September.

Does anyone know whats's on the menu at Pasta Cafe on the Majesty? My husband and I are going in 4 weeks. Thanks

As other posters have said, the menu changes daily. They have a few choices and we liked the food, service, presentation, view etc. so much that we ate there 2 times during the week of March 21st-28th, 2009. I remember our veal dish was very good! It just bugs me no end when posters say something idiotic like " the food is really bad ". NOT! We are rather picky about our food at Italian restaurants and were very pleased with the Pasta Cafe.

Well check out their other posts and also the ships they have been on. All Celebrity except two on Queen Mary so my guess would be they expect a lot on a cruise.

If they expect a lot they didn't find it on Celebrity. Only differences from NCL are the rigid dress code, the fixed dining times and tablemates, and the limited choices of dining venues. As far as quality goes, Celebrity is just another mass-market cruise line. No more, no less.

The comment about Pasta Cafe's menu is just absurd and should be ignored.

I'll second the "obnoxious" observation above.

Archived