Mariner Labadee/Cocoa Cay ?

We can't seem to book Cocoa Cay excursions for our May 23 Mariner cruise. We were supposed to to to Labadee, but I think I head that's cancelled for a long time. How have they handled this in the past? Was it easy to get Coco Cay excursions, did you have to wait in line a long time or is their an easier way to do it? My niece wants to parasail. Thanks for your help.

Premier,Star Ship Magestic, 1990 and 1992

RCL, Monarch of the Seas, 5/1994

Disney Wonder, 5/2002

RCL, Mariner of the Seas, 5/2004

Please excuse terrible misspellings on previous post. Spell check has made me LAZY. Tried to edit post but I was too late.

Disney Wonder, 5/2002

Are you sure that the substitute port for you is Coco Cay? You may just have an extra sea day, which may explain why you can't book excursions for Coco Cay. I'd call your TA to find out.

But if it is, don't worry about the shore excursions there... we were there on the Sovereign last year and were able to book once on-board the ship.

Sovereign of the Seas, 2/27/2003

Celebrating my husband's 30th birthday on the Mariner of the Seas, 9/5/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;5;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 'til the Mariner!!

Royal Caribbean hasn't yet announced the plans for the 05/23 Mariner cruise yet. It will most likely be CocoCay as other Mariner western cruises have been but you can't book excursions until they announce that as the official port.Labadee Substitutions has the latest updates.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;09;12;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Mariner of the Seas

The following is the message I received when I tried to book an excursion for Labadee (which was still listed) for my July 18th Mariner cruise.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Please note that we are in the process of updating / gathering this information for the port of call requested. Shore Excursion information for the selected port is not available at this time due to a change of itinerary or because your sail date falls outside of the current shore excursion season. Please visit our web site closer to your sail date. Thank you.

<MARQUEE>Are you sailing on the Mariner 7/18/04?...Click here! icon_cool.gif

or HERE! icon_wink.gif

</MARQUEE>

Disney Wonder 3/2000 ~ Disney Magic 9/2000 ~ RCI Vision 2/2001 ~ Carnival Victory 12/2001 ~ Celebrity Millennium 3/2003 ~ RCI Adventure OTS 9/2003 ~ RCI Mariner OTS 7/18/2004 ~ RCI Serenade OTS 9/26/2004

It looks like we'll have to wait until we're on-board because all excursions purchased on-line must be done prior to 10 days before sailing. We're sailing in 16 days (YEAH icon_biggrin.gif) and they don't seem to give much notice once they make their decision on an alternate port of call. Every will be in the same "boat" so to speak so we should still have a good chance at getting the excursion we want.

Disney Wonder, 5/2002

Archived