Does anyone have pictures of cabins 7003-7002 on the M-class ships?

seabass23

We booked a cruise on the Infinity for April of 2006 (10-day SF to SF) and thought we would try one of these odd shaped cabins. We usually book balconies, but we're worried about our young daughter being out there. Does anyone have any pictures or sq. ft. estimates?

I don't have any pictures...and I actually never stayed in the room...but, I did go check it out while on the Millie in 2003...We had booked 7003 for the Summit in Alaska for this past July while we were on board the Millie (but we eventually upgraded to a Sky Suite)...so just before leaving the ship, we went and checked out the room...

I'd say it's a good 250+ square feet, maybe as large as 300--very roomy, though oddly shaped...the bathroom is toward the inside of the ship, the bed area to the outside with the bed facing forward...The area between is basically a large open space...There is only one round window, maybe 3 to 4 feet in diameter facing forward which, due to the slant of the front of the ship, seems to be "semi-tubular", to coin a word...

The amenities--closets, cabinets, furniture, etc., despite all the extra room, are the same as any other ordinary cabin...

Of all of the non-balcony, non-suite cabins, it is clearly the best on the ship...

If space is what you crave, you'd have to move up to a Sky Suite to match it...

If balconies are not a consideration, you can't do much better than these cabins...

I saw this posted before and didn't pay any attention to the title because I didn't recognize the stateroom numbers. For some reason, I just decided to open the thread and realized that 7002 is the stateroom our kids had on the Millennium. :)

The stateroom was large and the kids liked looking out unto the helicopter pad and seeing where the ship was going. The stateroom had the split (or queen beds), a small sofa bed and two chairs and a coffee table. On the far end was a dressing table which I liked because it was out of the way of traffic. There is also a corner fridge with TV and shelves above it and a double doored closet. The bathroom was a bit small, but may be the norm for the standard stateroom on Celebrity. We happened to luck up on a handicapped stateroom at the last minute, so our bathroom was huge compared to the kids! Their bath was smaller than what we have ever had on any cruiseship though. You basically stepped up into the bath and into the sink. The toilet was on one end and the tiny shower on the other.

The three kids (adult sized) survived and much preferred that stateroom over the inside they had this past summer. We loved the stateroom and I do have photo's. I would have to scan and email them to you.

• 2 years later...

Archived