Any bridge (card) games ...

paul436

I will be sailing on the Triumph to Canada out of NYC in late August. Are there any organized (or unorganized) games of bridge on board?

Also, can you get a wi-fi connection for a laptop? Is it free?

I will be sailing on the Triumph to Canada out of NYC in late August. Are there any organized (or unorganized) games of bridge on board?

Also, can you get a wi-fi connection for a laptop? Is it free?

My kids went to play games in the library one day, and when they got there it was not open. Most days on the Fascination it was only open for 1 hr at a time, 2x a day. Thought that was kinda weird.

Iv often found I could hook up for bridge. They might have a time to meet in the library, which isnt really a good place to play, but once you find others, exchange cabin numbers so you can keep meeting and playing cards.

They usually list a time in the daily thingee as a time to meet first sea day probably, but its not listed every day thereafter, so look around and ask. I always bring my own cards, just in case too. I play bridge on a lot of cruises, but a very few havent been able to hook up.

If I remember correctly, in the Capers they will list bridge times. They do have a designated area are specific times to play bridge.

they did have a designated area, but the tables were they round little tables with big comfortable chairs. We didnt have room to play in there is why we moved to play elsewhere once we meet.

Archived