Holiday not leaving the fleet?

NCLSEA123

O.K., I saw this on Wikipedia about the Holiday.

"

In May 2009, Carnival announced that the Holiday may not be bound for service as the Grand Holiday as early stated. The Holiday may remain in Carnival's fleet and sail from Charleston, SC on 5 - 7 day cruises to the North, with stops in New York, Boston, and Halifax in the Summer, and 5 - 7 day Caribbean cruises with stops in Bahamas and Key West during the fall and winter. Carnival also stated that they may ad up to four, 8 day Bermuda cruises as well. The move comes as Norwegian Cruise Lines ends its current sailing from Charleston, SC early in 2010 and also based on the twice a year sailing that Carnival currently offers from the SC port, have meet with a great deal of success. The ship may also see some service out of Norfolk, Va, and Wilmington, NC."

Now I know not to believe everything that's posted on Wikipedia, but does anyone have any links to back up this claim?

Wikipedia - enough said.:p

Not that I find this Carnival rumor credible, but you do realize that universities are beginning to accept wikipedia as a source in research papers.

Archived