Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

We're heading off for our first cruise from Brisbane to Noumea, Vila, some other heaven like islands and back again. 7 blissfull nights without our children. WOOHOO ! :D Thanks to all who contribute to these boards. The info provided is simply fabulous !!

My boyfriend and I are taking a 4-Night cruise on the Monarch of the Seas to Ensenada, Mexico in September. We're both in our 20's and its a college graduation present for me and my first cruise.

I'm so excited!

We leave for Bermuda July 14 on the Empress of the Seas. This is the trip of a lifetime for us. My dh just retired and we wanted to do something special. A relative told us a family reunion cruise was being planned so we jumped at the opportunity. We leave July 7 for MD to visit family and see the sights. Then, 40 of us depart from Norfolk, bound for Bermuda. My dh and I, and our 10yo son, are very excited!:D

My DH (34) and I (34) and our two children (dd - age 6, ds - age 1) are going on our 1st cruise on September 30th. We are taking the Carnival Legend to the Western Caribbean (GC, Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya). My mother-in-law and a friend of hers are going as well...and they've volunteered to help with the kids. :)

Alaska on HAL Noordam next week! My heart is pounding, and I can't sleep at night. I am hoping for a wonderfully romantic time hiking, kayaking, and checking out the big ship with my husband, but I have seasickness meds and am bracing myself for airport delays just in case. We had many flights cancelled lately on NWA around here!

We will be taking our first cruise on Aug 27th on the Princess Coral NB to Alaska. Will be celebrating our 17th anniversary on the cruise. Going with a group of friends and others. Absolutely can't wait. Less the 3 months left until we cruise :D

My roommate and I, his parents and brother, and two friends from church are all going on the Carnival Conquest 7 day cruise to Western Carribbean on Sep 2. We are so excited! This is a first cruise for everyone on our trip except for the two friends (they did this exact same cruise twice already)

Talk about budgeting, though. Expensive!

My husband and I are celebrating our 25th Anniversary on our first cruise!

Hey - that's us too . . .well a couple of weeks after our 1st cruise it's our 25th. And a couple of weeks before the cruise it was my 50th, and while we are onboard (actually it's an excursion day) my son is 18!

So on the 8th August, I guess we gonna celebrate by hitting a taverna or 2 in Athens to sample the local ouzo and domestica.

Oh yes, we are on the Legend of the Seas, 30th July . . . . 2 weeks, 6 days, 7 hours, 5 minutes and 16 seconds to go . . . . wooo hooo

My sister and I (51 and 55) will be taking our 1st cruise to the Western Caribbean on January 12th. We are sailing on the Grand Princess from Ft Lauderdale. It is exactly 6 months from today that we leave from KC to Ft Lauderdale and 6 months from tomorrow that we start our cruise. Whoo Hoo!!!!!

My cousin and I will be going out of Tampa in April to the W Caribbean. 1st time cruisers - going on the Inspiration. REALLY looking forward to it. The planning, so far, has been a blast. As expected, numerous questions keep popping up. These message boards are great for tips, etc.

My sisters & I will be on the Carnival Conquest this coming November...Montego Bay, Cayman, & Cozumel. It'll be my 28th birthday!!! We picked this one because we could drive to the port & not have to break the bank by adding airfare. :)

Archived