Newark to Manhattan question

sogamusicman

We will be sailing Carnival on June 29. I bought transfers for my wife and me from Carnival. They are about as clear as mud about where to find the transport. Anyone ever use them? How did it work? I also posted this on the East Coast board so hopefully someone will know what to do. Thanks!!

If it is anything like Ft. Lauderdale or Miami airports, you will see all the Carnival Reps. They are very visible in their Carnival attire. They also have signs that they hold up that say Carnival. They usually stand near the entrances to the baggage claims in the airports. Once you grab your bags, they have you stand somewhere to wait for more people to arrive and then they take everyone to the bus. I have used Carnival transfers twice, and have never had a problem. One complaint that many people have is that they do wait for a full bus before you get to leave. Sometimes this means if you are first there, you might have to wait for awhile before you get moving.

While I have never done it... I would assume that the reps will be in the baggage claim area (right as you come down the escalators).

... I wonder if it would be cheaper to take a cab? (probly a lot faster too...)

Archived