Supper Club Questions...

Jrabbit128

We will be going onboard the Dream in October and want to do the supper club. Can anyone tell me:

• What time does it start?
  • How many people does it usually seat at one time?
  • Are Days at Sea harder to reserve?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

You can make a reservation for whatever time you want it to start (during dinner hours, I'm not really sure of the exact times). I think they are fairly accomodating with the number of people in your party. Although there's a lot of tables for 2 and 4, I've seen groups of 10 enjoying themselves at the supper club. The days that fill up the quickest with reservations are for formal nights (which usually are days at sea). Our last cruise we decided last minute we wanted to go after coming back from a port, and within an hour of calling we were sitting down and eating. Hope this helps!

I'd also like to find out the times the supper club meals are available at. Babysitting services I believe run from 10 pm to 3 pm. 10 pm is too late to eat, I guess. Maybe the only alternative with little one would be to go very early. I don't intend to dine at the supper club every night but it would be nice to do it once or twice. Now, my parents are coming also but it would be nice to have a meal there with them too.

Now, I understand formal nights also apply to the main dinning areas. Is this correct?

Now, I understand formal nights also apply to the main dinning areas. Is this correct?

Yes-- In my opinion, we wouldn't go to the supper club on formal nights because thats when they have the best food in the dining room (lobster, prime rib, etc)... There are certain nights in the dining room that we really do not care for the menu so that's when we'll make a reservation at the supper club. When you get on the ship, you can ask to see the menus for the week at the pursers desk and decide which day to skip the dining room.

Archived