Any recent enchanchment goers-shower curtains or doors?

Hi there,

We are going on the enchantment in Aug, and based on what everyone is saying on the board I think I am a little bit past the new expansion section-in room 3590. So, I saw a whole bunch of posts with a debate on whether only the showers in the new section have doors instead of curtains or if the whole ship got rid of the curtains. I called Royal Caribbean and they said all the shower stalls had doors now, but as most of us know, the cs reps don't always know the correct answers to things like this. So, has anyone been in a regular room recently that's not in the new section and did you have a shower curtain or doors? Has anyone been in 3590? I was also wondering if the location was loud or not and if anyone had pics of an outside non-balcony cabin on this ship. I've never tried an outside cabin w/out a balcony before, but the price on this was too good to pass up. Thanks!

Hi there,

We are going on the enchantment in Aug, and based on what everyone is saying on the board I think I am a little bit past the new expansion section-in room 3590. So, I saw a whole bunch of posts with a debate on whether only the showers in the new section have doors instead of curtains or if the whole ship got rid of the curtains. I called Royal Caribbean and they said all the shower stalls had doors now, but as most of us know, the cs reps don't always know the correct answers to things like this. So, has anyone been in a regular room recently that's not in the new section and did you have a shower curtain or doors? Has anyone been in 3590? I was also wondering if the location was loud or not and if anyone had pics of an outside non-balcony cabin on this ship. I've never tried an outside cabin w/out a balcony before, but the price on this was too good to pass up. Thanks!

I was on the Enchantment last month (old section) and they still had the curtains.

Archived