Canada weather

What a shame!! It's been beautifully sunny and hot here for the past couple of weeks but you don't want to know that! If it is a large system brining days of rain it may be just that- rain, rain rain. Bring a waterproof jacket and umbrella. At least it should not be a cold rain this time of year. We do need the rain to keep our lawns and gardens green and growing but no one wants it to happen during their vacation. Hope you enjoy your trip here.

Okay I just checked the forecast and I now see your concern! I have never seen that many days of rain forecasted in a row (and for the entire region). It also looks like it won't be really warm either - barely room temperature. The good thing is that Saint John has an indoor pedway sytem linking you throughout the uptown area. Halifax's Maritime Museum of the Atlantic (also indoors) is great. Good luck:)

It does look like rain for the next four or five days. To answer your question, there's not real pattern of rain in this area. It can pour rain for hours or drizzle for hours or showers every now and then. The forecast, at this point, is for light rain. But we have a saying here in Nova Scotia .... wait 5 minutes and the weather will change. Hopefully it will change for next week. Hope you enjoy your cruise and our lovely city.

Archived