How is beer served?

akmart

I am sailing on Ecstasy in March and we have booked a Cat 12 room - We were hoping to spend time on our balcony but from what I understand the bar in the rooms are not stocked -

If you go to the bar - how do they server beer? In bottles, cans or is it draft beer? I wasn't sure if you could get multiple drinks at once and then take them back to your room and put them in the frige -

let me know or give me any suggestions -

Thanks!

beer is served in cans, except some imports are bottles plus they have miller lite in a plastic bottle.

you can get beers in a bucket of ice (4) also the mini fridge has some beer in it but not much.

you can also order from room service the amount you want.

You can get buckets of beer although you may have to get them near the pool. I usually get a bucket sometime during the day and take it back to the room.

Not sure if the Cat12's on the Ecstacy have refrigerators or not, but if the do, the usually aren't very cold. Better to pack a collapsible cooler and have your room steward keep it full of ice for you.

Archived