Purchasing the alcohol package

pizzadog

My husband and I enjoy a gin and tonic in the afternoon (or two). :) Is it worth the money to buy the bottle of gin and 6 pack of tonic offered by Holland America. Does anyone know what size bottle of gin you get - I can't find it on their website.

I called the ship's services number to inquire about Bailey's & she gave me the price & size. I personally thought it was a very large bottle & a very big price - much more than we would have drank in a week! I'm sure the Ship's services could get you details on cost & size.

PizzaDog,

Could you post the size, if you contact HAL. DH and I enjoy the afternoon gin break as well. Thanks.

hi guys, Let us know willie and I both enjoy GnT's also. To bad we havn't contacted locally yet has were going to try out the new bridge to langley this afternoon. Willie want's to shop and will be dropping me off at Chapters around 12.30 today, Sunday.

Not sure if they have Starbucks in the store but if they do I'll be there after checking out the cruise books.

Cheers! m8's

On Celebrity the bottles are 1 litre, and most are $80.

For my own curiosity, I just figured out how much you save by buy the bottle from them:

If the average poured cocktail is 1.5 ounces, which is 44 ml, that would give you 22 drinks out of a bottle.

At $80 for a bottle, that works out to $3.63 per drink. That's certainly less than you'd pay in the bars on the ship!

So I think I've just convinced myself to purchase a bottle for our next cruise :D

Archived