Cabo

jabrigzz

October is going to be pretty darn hot (and humid in Cabo). For the most part, you are going to want to stay close to the water. The catamarans in the marina will still be offering 3-4 hour snorkeling trips which will help keep you cool. It's about an hour sailing up the coast to Chileno Bay (or Santa Maria) for snorkeling and then lunch and an hours sailing back. All trips will include the obligatory stop at the arch, the sea lion colony, etc. They are great fun.

Otherwise I would just stay close to Medano Beach at one of several beach bars/restaurants. If you want to shop, I would do it as early in the morning as possible.

October is going to be pretty darn hot (and humid in Cabo). For the most part, you are going to want to stay close to the water. The catamarans in the marina will still be offering 3-4 hour snorkeling trips which will help keep you cool. It's about an hour sailing up the coast to Chileno Bay (or Santa Maria) for snorkeling and then lunch and an hours sailing back. All trips will include the obligatory stop at the arch, the sea lion colony, etc. They are great fun.

Otherwise I would just stay close to Medano Beach at one of several beach bars/restaurants. If you want to shop, I would do it as early in the morning as possible.

Couldn't have said it better! Snorkle or swim, eat, drink, repeat!:)

hmmmm...rethinking the shopping part of my plan as I posted on another thread. Maybe we'll stick close to the beach for the day and just shop near the tender pier at the market on the way back. We will be there on October 2 - 3 ships in port that day total.

Archived