Fishing in Bermuda

hi we are going to bermuda on a cruise at the end of august and my friend is going along. my question is can we take our fishing rods along and fish the night that the ship stays overnight at kingswharf can we fish at the end of the pier? we will both be under 18 so would we need a liscense in bermuda? and would royal caribbean let us bring rods on board?

Just got back today and yes you can take your poles with you,just make sure to use a rod tube.Dont know about fishing license I just fished and no one said nothing to me! but maybe you should look into it.I just surf fish at snork park 5 min walk from the ship used black and silver bomber and caught 2 grouper and saw 3 bone fish,wish I had some time would rent a boat if I could I think better fishing just a little farther out than you can cast.Good luck ......

Just got back today and yes you can take your poles with you,just make sure to use a rod tube.Dont know about fishing license I just fished and no one said nothing to me! but maybe you should look into it.I just surf fish at snork park 5 min walk from the ship used black and silver bomber and caught 2 grouper and saw 3 bone fish,wish I had some time would rent a boat if I could I think better fishing just a little farther out than you can cast.Good luck ......

thanks i have another question for ya, how did you get your rod onboard the ship did they say anything to you?

I have a travel rod tube,which I checked with my luggage and they brought to our cabin.And everyone I saw said they wished there wife let them bring there's.And no one on the cruise line said a word!!!!

Archived