Carnival Freedom Balcony 6419 -IS IT NOISY?

We are so excited because we booked a cruise last week on the Carnival Freedom leaving on July 4th. However our cabin, 6419 on deck 6 LOOKS like it might be somewhat on top of one of the dance clubs.

Does anyone know?? Can anyone help me with this?? Now I am worried because last year on the Carnival Liberty we took a gamble and had Carnival assign us our cabin. And yes, we were upgraded but we were DIRECTLY over the teen disco and our heads were thumping at 2am on our pillows.

In order to avoid that, we booked an actual cabin for this cruise but now I can't tell if we are over the dance club or not?

HELP PLEASE!!

Looks to me like 6419 is over the Centuries Promenade between the Vienese Cafe and the Bar Nouveau, near the sushi bar and the entrance to 70's but not over it. We were in 6399, 6 cabins forward of 6419 and had no noise (or any) issues with the location. Enjoy your cruise!

FDPROMENADE2.GIF

Looks to me like 6419 is over the Centuries Promenade between the Vienese Cafe and the Bar Nouveau, near the sushi bar and the entrance to 70's but not over it. We were in 6399, 6 cabins forward of 6419 and had no noise (or any) issues with the location. Enjoy your cruise!

FDPROMENADE2.GIF

Thanks so much for your help with this!! Even if we are over the club, we will still have a great time because we have never had a "bad" cruise!!

Sunshine

Archived