Inverted price list

Q-step

I just checked to see if the prices were changing on my 8/29 TA. The price list is now inverted (at least according to the Amex website.) The inside D cabins and oceanview C cabins are higher priced that the B & A balcony rooms. C1 was the highest priced cabin until you got to P3.

My quess is that the lower cabins were all sold out and they are trying to push you up to to B & A rooms. But why not just list them as "sold-out".

And if they upgrade by price, will I be moved up from my B3 to a D1 ?:confused: (just kidding.)

I just checked to see if the prices were changing on my 8/29 TA. The price list is now inverted (at least according to the Amex website.) The inside D cabins and oceanview C cabins are higher priced that the B & A balcony rooms. C1 was the highest priced cabin until you got to P3.

My quess is that the lower cabins were all sold out and they are trying to push you up to to B & A rooms. But why not just list them as "sold-out".

And if they upgrade by price, will I be moved up from my B3 to a D1 ?:confused: (just kidding.)

lol. nice question. prices also depend on the room capacities. so a 4 person balcony sells for a different per person rate than a 3 or 2 person balcony.

Archived