clubs for kids

joceehadlei

i have two girls, each qualifying for different clubs (ages 6 and 9). Will they let me put them in one club? It would just make me feel better if they were together. Also, do most of the kids dress up for the pirate night? Thanks

I had the same question and as I understand it.....the children can only be together if the youngest is within a few months of being at the next age group up. I also have my children going into two different clubs and was told my youngest (8) would have to be in her age group because she is not within the few months of the older group.(my other children are 10, 11) I am concerned but was told she would have a wonderful time anyway. Good luck with your decision!:o

We were able to arrange that our children be together. We spoke to DCL ahead of time, and again when we registered our children. In our case, our children are autistic, so that is probably why they were more willing to do it. Even though our oldest ds belonged to a different age group, he was not developmentally at the same level.

Our sons brought full pirate costumes on the cruise. I saw a few other kids wearing pirate gear of some sort. I say bring it. The kids all seemed to have a great time in the costumes!

They can be flexible based on space of course. On our last Disney Cruise in September 2007, my younger dd turned 4 while we were on board. Her older sister was about to turn 7, so different clubs I asked if they could be together and they said they would let my younger dd go with the 5-7's on a trial basis and she was fine. Stayed with her sister and the 5-7's the whole trip.

Archived