HMC Cabana Wicker Furniture

sparkle56

Some of the older photos show the webbed/aluminum lounge chairs so I'm really pleased with these nice "nap friendly" loungers. My DH will be zonked out very quickly, I am sure. :rolleyes:

Those loungers are sooo comfortable that I fell asleep in one and missed 3 HOURS our our visit.:( The cabana provided enough shade that I didn't get burned.:)

The last time I had visited HMC the cabanas still had the white plastic furniture; it was such a treat to discover that cushy new wicker when we arrived!

Those loungers are sooo comfortable that I fell asleep in one and missed 3 HOURS our our visit.:( The cabana provided enough shade that I didn't get burned.:)

The last time I had visited HMC the cabanas still had the white plastic furniture; it was such a treat to discover that cushy new wicker when we arrived!

Those loungers are the best improvement they ever made to those cabanas. As you mentioned, very easy to take a quick nap.

Our cabana had wicker and all the ones I walked by also had wicker.

Hi Sherizel!

I was also there when you were! Which cabana did you have. I had the Peach #7 cabana. Were we neighbors?

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, only two of the loungers per cabana, plus a table with four chairs.

We had four in our group, but the two young people were out in the water or doing other things most of the time, so the number of loungers wasn't ever an issue. The chairs are also super cushy and comfy.

Archived