October 17 or 18???

CCaligator

Hey y'all,

This is Michael from Southwest Louisiana. I am debating on either booking the Freedom of the Seas, Norweigen Star, Carnival Splendor or the Carnival Spirit for the October 18 sailing.

I really can't decide which to book. The reason why I can't decide is because on my last cruise on the Carnival Triumph in February I felt as though I was in an old-folks home. There were only 15 of us around my age and we all had fun hanging out, but man oh man were there a lot of wheel chairs and walkers.

The night clubs were boring and nobody was in there. Probably one of the most uneventful cruises I have ever been on.

I'm trying to get a feel on the age groups of people traveling. I'm going on vacation to get away from my grandparents. I sure don't want to travel with 2,000 of them. I also felt like the only gay guy on the entire ship.

I'm not trying to be rude, just being realistic... I HAD BRUISES ON MY FEET FROM GETTING RUN OVER BY WHEEL CHAIRS AND ELECTRIC SCOOTERS.

The best time I had on the Triumph was when one of the scooters went out of control in the elevator and climbed the wall. The old woman was holding on for dear life! LOL... Classic...

HOLLA BACK Y'ALL!!! btw, i'm 31

Archived